Tools to help you make the most of your CAPIO membership
How to use our directory, discussion forum, resource library and more.
CAPIO’s membership tools offer you information and ways to connect with CAPIO members throughout the year. Read on to learn more about how to access these tools and make the best use of your CAPIO membership.
CAPIO’s Resource Library is a place to find free webinars, shared templates from fellow members and other resources to support your communications efforts. We are looking to add additional templates to this library this year! Do you have a sample RFP, press release, social media policy, or other template to share? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with fellow members.
TWO MEMBER FORUM OPTIONS
CAPIO’s community forum provides you an opportunity to ask fellow members for insights or a way to distribute your agency RFP for services.
- Step 1: Log-in to the CAPIO website
- Step 2: Click Member Resources and then “View My Member Profile”
- Step 3: Click “Community Forum” and “CAPIO Member Discussion Forum”
- Step 4: Click “New Topic” to add a new discussion topic.
- Step 5: If you wish to upload an RFP/RFQ – select the RFP/RFQ Forum
CAPIO’s Facebook Group is a members-only group where you can ask questions and ask for resources.
- Step 1: Ask to join the CAPIO Members Group
- Step 2: Post your questions and respond to others!
Click My Member Profile to
- View / Pay invoices
- View your CE Credits
- Change your password
- Browse the member directory
- Connect with fellow members
- Log-in and click this quick-link to our directory search
Can’t find what you need? Let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 530-924-5444. Thanks for being a CAPIO member!