CAPIO’s Annual Conference is happening soon!
Registration open, speakers confirmed
Beautiful and spacious, the Resort at Squaw Creek will be opening its doors to communicators across the state for CAPIO’s 2021 annual conference. Can’t make it in person? We got you covered virtually with livestream and recorded sessions.
Inspirationist and the Founder of Arrive At Happy, Tia Graham, will open up the conference, our hearts, and minds with happiness. She will leave you inspired and empowered as you continue listening, learning, and engaging in many of the breakout sessions! For our Thursday keynote – you’ll hear from four nationally recognized communications leaders Zach Friend, Kristin Olsen, Mike Madrid and Debbie Mesloh, on the topic of “Communicating in a Polarized World.” We have classes traditionally offered such as engaging infographics and smartphone video to new classes that may peak your interest such as communications trend predictions for 2022 and lessons learned in the COVID trenches. Full agenda is available here.
This year’s conference is one of a kind! Why you should attend:
- First ever hybrid conference suited for just about everyone
- A blend of traditional and new breakout sessions to gain inspiration, tips and strategies to take back to your organization
- Reconnecting and networking with communication professionals and peers
- COVID safety protocols will be in place to ensure everyone’s well-being
- Flexible registration policies – enabling you to cancel or switch to virtual if needed
Did you roll over your registration from the 2020 conference? If you had funds with us from 2020 – be sure to reconfirm your registration and select your sessions. If you don’t recall registering for 2021 with your complimentary code contact us at email@example.com.
THANK YOU SPONSORS