Community Engagement – Communicating with Diverse Audiences: Developing Inclusive Outreach Practices
Communicating with diverse audiences in your community is more than just translating information to a different language and checking the box. Rather, it requires thoughtful planning to authentically engage residents and add community voices to important discussions as well as regular outreach efforts.
During this webinar, attendees will learn how to effectively communicate and engage with diverse populations.
- Developing strong relationships with diverse communities
- Adapting messaging and outreach tools
- Conducting an assessment of your community
- Ensuring racial equity through early engagement in projects and programs
- Overcoming barriers for engagement