KTVU Media Tour in Oakland
Space is currently FULL
Join fellow CAPIO members for an exclusive tour of the KTVU station.
After the tour enjoy a Q&A discussion with newsroom staff to learn about the latest trends in news and public information including:
- What is the best way to pitch and place news stories?
- How do reporters and assignment editors prefer to receive information from government agencies?
- What are PIO best practices and reporters’ pet peeves?
- How should communicators be utilizing social media to communicate with news outlets and the public?
- What is the best time of day for a news conference?
Date: Thursday, April 20 (15 slots)
Time: 11:30 a.m.
Location: KTVU FOX 2 – KTVU PLUS, 2 Jack London Square, Oakland, CA 94607
Spots are full.
Please plan to arrive by 11:15am for security purposes.