CAPIO Unveils Strategic Plan
CAPIO has had a long and respected 40+ year history serving California’s government public relations professionals, and has experienced tremendous growth in the last five years. With 500 members strong, CAPIO is California’s go-to association for government communicators.
Now, the board is asking… What’s next? What can CAPIO do over the next five years to further its mission? And how can we best serve our members with the training, tools, resources and networking opportunities to develop and advance?
The CAPIO Board of Directors is excited to release our developed with the assistance of communications firm Crocker & Crocker.
- Additional focus on servicing affinity groups (sectors)
- Increased remote learning opportunities
- Increased local events through chapter groups
- Brand refresh
- Additional website resources
- Increased support for new members and younger PIOs
- and more