Facebook and Instagram for Government
Join Facebook’s Javier Hernandez to gain an insider’s perspective on how your agency can leverage its Facebook and Instagram accounts to communicate with your constituents.
Key Topics for This Workshop Include:
- Insights on how your agency can use Facebook for government pages
- Instagram stories
- Paid media boosts – Advertising step-by-step
- Specific tips and tricks to increase engagement
- Best practices for government agencies
- Case study examples of government agencies maximizing Facebook
- Upcoming changes to Facebook, including its new Local Alert System coming fall 2019
Javier Hernandez is an associate manager for state and local outreach at Facebook. In this role, he helps elected officials, campaigns, and governments use the platform to better connect with their communities. Prior to joining Facebook, Javier worked on political campaigns and in government communications—most recently as the communications director to a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
CAPIO Members – $45
Non-members – $60
Lunch will be provided
November 13 – Menlo Park
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, California 94025
December 17 - Rancho Cucamonga
Cucamonga Valley Water District
Frontier Project Facility
10440 Ashford St.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730-2799