join or renew
Renew your CAPIO membership or join today. It's easier than ever and the benefits include:
- At least two professional regional workshops each year
- An annual professional conference featuring "cutting edge" topics and speakers
- Informal opportunities such as "Brown Bag Symposia" and regional training workshops for staying in touch with colleagues and keeping skills up-to-date
- A quarterly newsletter, with employment listings and news of interest to public information/communications professionals
- Online Membership/resource directory
- Professional resource library
- Involvement in statewide communications and marketing efforts
- Respected annual awards program
We welcome new memberships all year long, but we can not prorate memberships received mid-year. All annual memberships begin on August 1 and expire on July 31.
Download the membership form to pay by check (we appreciate check payments to reduce CAPIO cc fees). If paying by credit card (Visa/Mastercard only) use link below to online form.
$225 - Professional Membership (for public/private sector and contract communications professionals)
$50 - Full-Time Students
The CAPIO Board of Directors recently voted to increase annual membership fees by $50 so that we may continue to serve our members at the high level they have come to expect. This is the first increase in CAPIO membership dues in 15 years.
In addition, the distinction between public, private and contract professionals has been removed.